Heavenly ingredients are whisked together to combine flavors of tart lemons, sweet limoncello liqueur, creamy whipped cream, and effervescent ginger ale. A quick and refreshing drink that can be prepared by the pitcher. Oh yeah!
The hot summer experienced in the Pacific Northwest this year prompted me to create this drink. What better liquor/liqueur to add to it? Limoncello of course.
If you are not familiar with the Italian liqueur Limoncello check out this post that includes the recipe for making Limoncello and much more! LIMONCELLO.
That’s all there is to it. Whisk or blend together the ingredients and you are done. Simple enough!
- ½ cup lemon juice (the juice from 2 lemons)
- ½ cup limoncello
- 1 12-ounce can ginger ale
- ½ cup cool whip
- 1 cup ice
- Dash kosher salt
- Lemon peel
- Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender for 20 seconds.
- Pour into serving glass and garnish with lemon peel
- Preparation Option:
- Whisk all ingredients together except ice.
- Place ice cubes in serving glass and pour limoncello lemonade over ice. Add lemon peel to the rim